in San Diego
- Bamboo Fusion Massage - Let warm bamboo envelope your body in this luxurious, muscle tension relieving massage.
- Deep Tissue Massage - Deep tissue massage is point specific, and depending on the length of time chosen by the client, is not usually full body. This deeper technique called cross fiber, focuses on working against the natural grain of the muscle to break up adhesions, knots and scar tissue.
- Hot Stone Massage - Hot Stone Massage is like the ultimate pampering. The heat from the river rocks penetrate your muscles, helping to either calm and renew the body, or assist in a deeper, quicker release of tight muscles.
- Shiatsu Massage - Table Shiatsu massage is an adaptation of traditional, fully clothed Japanese and Chinese acupressure massage. It is a great alternative to those uncomfortable being undressed. It is believed that our bodies have channels called meridians that interlock with corresponding organs and muscles.
- Swedish Massage - Swedish massage is generally a full body massage using long smooth strokes, along with a variety of kneading, rocking and other techniques to help relax and sooth the body. It’s the perfect place to start if this is your first massage.
- Aromatherapy - Our sense of smell is very powerful and easily influenced. Aromatherapy transforms any massage into an experience. A personalized blend will be made at the beginning of your massage.
- Reflexology - Reflexology helps to reduce stress built up from work. Your hands and feet set the tension level for the rest of the body. Reflexology interrupts the stress signal and resets your body’s equilibrium.
- Salt Scrub - Treat yourself to a full body Sea Salt Exfoliation. Enjoy a noticeable difference in your skin as the sea salts, infused with essential oils purify you while removing dead, unwanted skin.